Wednesday 18 June 2014

Welcome Home Mum!

Today Mum went on a School trip to the Natural History Museum in London. London is a really big place, and I'm such a little guy that we weren't sure if it would be safe for me to go so Mum asked her Mum to look after me.

We had such a great time. We did the dishes and I got to sit on the little duck again. We mowed the lawn and I watched from the herb garden as it was dangerous for a little guy like me. We had lunch, and sat in the garden and played and played and played.

When it was finally time to pick up Mum from the Train Station, she found me like this.

Welcome Home Mum!

Has anyone ever made a welcome home banner for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for leaving a comment, please don't be rude or I'll delete your comment.