Wednesday 4 June 2014

STOP POLICE!

Mum and her brother have a lot of LEGO at home and something called DUPLO. This is great because it means that as well as them having built me a house, and an airplane and a car and a theatre and hundreds of other things that I also get to play with things from other "sets". Again I'm not too sure what this means, but I heard my Mum say it.

Today I got to go for a ride in a Police Car!

Kyle Emmett in a Police Car

Mum said that this is the only time I should be in a Police car and if she ever sees me in the back that I'll be in so much trouble. Silly Mum, doesn't she know that you can't drive a police car from the back seat?!

I also got to go in the Helicopter.

Kyle Emmett in a Police Helicopter

It made me feel a bit sick, so I had to lay down.

1 comment:

Hello!

Thanks for leaving a comment, please don't be rude or I'll delete your comment.