Wednesday 25 June 2014

I Met A Giant!

At night my Mum has been reading a book to me, it is called The BFG and I thought it was all made up. I didn't tell Mum though, because she said it was real and that if I was really good then one day I might meet a big friendly giant just like Sophie in the book did.

After I got home from School today, I went with Mum for a walk and I met a BFG!


The BFG told me that his name was Flash and that he didn't give children dreams instead he helped children who were scared of the dark. I ran back down the path to find Mum so she could meet Flash, but when we got back to where we had been, he had gone!

Mum said that I probably dreamed it, but I know it was real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for leaving a comment, please don't be rude or I'll delete your comment.