Sunday 1 June 2014

At Church

I had to be very good today, as Mum took me to Church. We sat at the back because that is where Mum likes to sit. It was good as I got to meet everyone as they came into the Church, as the door is at the back!

Kyle Emmett and Mum at Church

I got to see Machine (Miss Jolliffe's friend) and I got to sing my favourite hymn too!

Kyle Emmett on a LDS Hymn Book

Kyle Emmett on a LDS Hymn Book singing Choose the RightKyle Emmett on a LDS Hymn Book singing Choose the Right

Mum let me play with her CTR ring. A CTR ring is a ring that helps you remember to Choose The Right. I went to my Primary Church Lesson after having had Sacrament and then in Sharing time I spent time with the Missionaries.

Elder Lloyd (LDS Missionary) and Kyle Emmett

This is Elder Lloyd. He's a really nice Missionary, all the way from America. He said that he and Elder Duncan will come round to see me at home as they said they will help Mum build me a bigger house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for leaving a comment, please don't be rude or I'll delete your comment.