Sunday 29 June 2014

A Camping Trip with Beavers

On Thursday I got to go to Beavers with my Uncle. It was a special treat, because they were going to go camping and the Beaver Leaders said that my Uncle was allowed to bring me!

I liked sitting in the Tent whilst the Beavers all did their Beaver song. It was safe from where they were all jumping!


Everyone said that I was really good being in the Tent all on my own because the Tent was so big and they thought that I might be scared all on my own.


My uncle came and sat with me and showed me what it would be like if we shut the door. I think it would be very safe in the tent all night, but I wouldn't want to live in a tent!


I would like to go camping with my Mummy and sisters, but I don't know if we'll be able to do it until after School has finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for leaving a comment, please don't be rude or I'll delete your comment.