Thursday 12 June 2014

I Went To The Park!

My Mum said that she had done something really bad. In all my life I haven't been to the Park and so today she was going to take me.

We spent HOURS at the park, making up for the time we hadn't spent there since I had been born!

We went on the Seasaw.

Top Ender on the Seesaw

I went on the swings and Mum pushed me.

Being pushed on the Swing

I went down the slide with Mum.

On the slide

And then my Uncle and I went on a bouncy ride.

On a bouncy ride

I told my Uncle I was feeling a bit sick, which is why he looks so worried in this picture!


I really love the park and I hope I can go again soon.

2 comments:

  1. I need to know how you made the moving picture at the top! The boys send their love too J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle - you don't know me - but I met your mummy's mummy a while ago when I was doing my old job. Now I teach children like your mummy and I wanted to let you (and her) know that I'm wowed and astounded by this beautiful blog - the exciting adventures you have and the beautiful writing your mum has helped you create about them. Keep us posted about what you get up to next! Rx

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

Thanks for leaving a comment, please don't be rude or I'll delete your comment.