Friday 13 June 2014

Learning To Read

Mum says there are a lot of skills that I need to master and that reading is one of the most important. In our house my Mum and her Mum and my Uncle all spend a lot of time reading as they enjoy it and it helps them improve their vocabulary.

Mum has been helping me to learn, by reading picture books with me and getting me to recognise letters and signs of shops that we go to. She even put the subtitles up on one of my favourite TV shows, so that I would be able to see that the words people say link up to the words written down.

This week I got to read a book that Mum made for me whilst she was reading a magazine. I loved that we could read together.

Kyle and Top Ender reading a book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for leaving a comment, please don't be rude or I'll delete your comment.