Sunday 15 June 2014

A Boat Trip

At Church today, I got to go on a Boat. It was during Sharing time and we were learning about how anchoring our boats to good things will help keep us on course. Mum chose a boat which was one of her favourite colours (Pink) and I got to sit in it. All the other children had a boat too, but my boat was the best.

Top Ender and Kyle Emmett

I was the only person small enough to have a go, and everyone else laughed because I didn't sink and they were all proud of me because even when the water was stormy I wasn't seasick!

Kyle Emmett on a boat

I like going to Church, but even more I like being with my Mum and I hope I can be with her forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for leaving a comment, please don't be rude or I'll delete your comment.